Pro Compression Bib with Pocket
The Rooster Pro Compression Bib is made from heavy duty wear resistant Spandex with a long length secure fit. This is heavier than any other bib/pinney we’ve seen.
The innovation it introduces is a pocket on the chest intended for Rooster’s Safety Knife. We’ve also found it works quite well for a submersible VHF like the Standard Horizon HX300
Sizes a little tight once you put your normal trapeze gear on, may want to size up one from normal.
The Rooster Pro Compression Bib solves several problems; safety, compression/anti catch and trapeze compatibility. Two key features include a safety accessory pocket with tether point inside and a trapeze hook compatibility panel. Red stitching and bold white logos at parts aid safety and visibility.
- Close, snag free, compressive fit
- Knife pocket at front with easy to open construction
- Neoprene reinforced harness hook panel at center front
- Strong silicon backed elastic binding at hem for added structure and to prevent bib riding up
- Strong flatlock stitching construction
- UV60 protection
- 420gsm Spandex
- Silicon backed elastic binding